2017 Documents & Links
IWCB Member Information 2017 (includes info on fees, apologies, concert dress, committee members, etc.)
Or add to your calendar through the below links:
- Recruitment Flyer (to print and put up at your local library/cafe etc!)
- IWCB Youtube Channel – for recordings of our current repertoire
- Public Facebook Page
- Facebook Members Group
- Current Repertoire List (Refer to this list during rehearsals to make sure your band folder is up to date!)
- Original music is to be used at rehearsals and performances. Please do not take original music home – instead email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on practice parts. Each instrument folder contains two manila folders – one for “concert” music and the other for “community” music. You can use the link above to help keep your folder organised and up to date.
- For practice parts please email email@example.com. Originals are not to be taken home, though should always be used at rehearsals and concerts.
Would you like to have a say about what the band does next year? All are invited to attend the committee’s planning session for 2018. Any partners/family/friends who might be keen to get involved behind the scenes are also welcome to attend.
Glen & Danika’s (Drummoyne), RSVP for address.
Tuesday 5 December, 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Will include vote for new committee, and discussions/decisions for 2018.
Saturday 9 December, 11am – 12pm
Members Mailing List
Not receiving our members emails? Add yourself to our members list here. If you have already done so then please check your junk/spam folder.