2017 Documents & Links
IWCB Member Information 2017 (includes info on fees, apologies, concert dress, committee members, etc.)
Or add to your calendar through the below links:
- Recruitment Flyer (to print and put up at your local library/cafe etc!)
- IWCB Youtube Channel – for recordings of our current repertoire
- Public Facebook Page
- Facebook Members Group
- Current Repertoire List (Refer to this list during rehearsals to make sure your band folder is up to date!)
- Original music is to be used at rehearsals and performances. Please do not take original music home – instead email email@example.com for information on practice parts. Each instrument folder contains two manila folders – one for “concert” music and the other for “community” music. You can use the link above to help keep your folder organised and up to date.
- For practice parts please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Originals are not to be taken home, though should always be used at rehearsals and concerts.
Tuesday 21 Nov
Tuesday 28 Nov
Tuesday 5 Dec (directly following AGM)
We will be reading through some new pieces (including some potential choices for next year) and also preparing for MarketPlace with community music and a couple of Christmas songs.
Tuesday 5 December, 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Will include vote for new committee, and discussions/decisions for 2018.
Saturday 9 December, 11am – 12pm. Arrive by 10:45am.
(TBC – one or two may be left out, and some will depend on who plays percussion)
- Jazzy Holiday
- Christmas “Pop” Sing-a-long
- Hark the Herald & Silent Night (Chorale Book)
- Blues Brothers
- Canta Napule
- Let it Go
- Lion King
- Non Je Ne Regrette Rien
- St Louis Blues
- Under the Sea
- You Can’t Stop the Beat
- Zoot Suit Riot
- Cantina Band (in John Williams Swings)
Please RSVP here if you have not already.
Members Mailing List
Not receiving our members emails? Add yourself to our members list here. If you have already done so then please check your junk/spam folder.