Documents & Links
IWCB Member Information 2018 (includes info on fees, apologies, concert dress, committee members, etc.)
IWCB Calendar 2018 – document version
Or add to your calendar through the below links:
Marrickville Metro Gig
Time: arrive 11:40am, performance 12pm – 1pm.
Location: near the food hall
Dress: White shirt, black pants, (Christmas accessory optional)
Bring: Music stand, instrument
Please note that we have added extra repeats in some of the Christmas pieces.
- Bare Necessities
- Christmas Pop Sing-Along
- Hawaii Five-O
- Hark the Herald (Chorale Book)
- Hey Jude
- Silent Night (Chorale Book)
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (Chorale Book)
- A Night in Tunisia
- Jazzy Holiday
- John Williams Swings (Cantina Band)
- Under the Sea
- Blues Brothers Revue
We may repeat “Christmas Pop Sing-Along” probably before AFRICA.
- Recruitment Flyer (to print and put up at your local library/cafe etc!)
- IWCB Youtube Channel – for recordings of our current repertoire
- Public Facebook Page
- Facebook Members Group
- Current Repertoire List (Refer to this list during rehearsals to make sure your band folder is up to date!)
- Original music is to be used at rehearsals and performances. Please do not take original music home – instead email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on practice parts. Each instrument folder contains two manila folders – one for “concert” music and the other for “community” music. You can use the link above to help keep your folder organised and up to date.
- For practice parts please email email@example.com. Originals are not to be taken home, though should always be used at rehearsals and concerts.
Members Mailing List
Not receiving our members emails? Add yourself to our members list here. If you have already done so then please check your junk/spam folder.