Documents & Links
IWCB Member Information 2018 (includes info on fees, apologies, concert dress, committee members, etc.)
IWCB Calendar 2018 – document version
Or add to your calendar through the below links:
Date: Sunday 12 August
Time: Arrive by 7:45am. We will perform from 9am until approx 12pm. No sound can be made before 9am however you must arrive earlier or you won’t be able to access the band without joining the race!
Bring: Instrument, music stand, pegs, sunglasses, water, thermos, snacks etc. We will play a few sets with breaks in between, but there will not be much time to buy food or drinks.
Dress: White shirt, black pants. White or black jacket/jumper if needed.
Repertoire: Everything in the community folder, multiple times.
Location: Corner Military Rd and Dover Rd (Dover Heights). Military Rd will be closed from 7AM – 2PM. If driving please park to the west side of Military Rd so that you can leave before the roads re-open. The city2surf website will have further information on public transport & road closures on the day.
Concert Program #3: Abracadabra
Saturday 8 September, 4pm-6pm
Leichhardt Town Hall
Saturday 29 September, 9am – 12:30pm
Leichhardt Town Hall
- Recruitment Flyer (to print and put up at your local library/cafe etc!)
- IWCB Youtube Channel – for recordings of our current repertoire
- Public Facebook Page
- Facebook Members Group
- Current Repertoire List (Refer to this list during rehearsals to make sure your band folder is up to date!)
- Original music is to be used at rehearsals and performances. Please do not take original music home – instead email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on practice parts. Each instrument folder contains two manila folders – one for “concert” music and the other for “community” music. You can use the link above to help keep your folder organised and up to date.
- For practice parts please email email@example.com. Originals are not to be taken home, though should always be used at rehearsals and concerts.
Members Mailing List
Not receiving our members emails? Add yourself to our members list here. If you have already done so then please check your junk/spam folder.