Or add to your calendar through the below links:
Date: Saturday 28 November
Venue: Leichhardt Town Hall
Time: Please arrive at 2pm. Performance 4pm – 6:15pm.
Dress: Concert Black. Relevant movie costumes/props are encouraged.
Repertoire List: Concert order subject to change
La La Land Highlights
Phantom of the Opera
Over the Rainbow
Phone Numbers: If you need to contact someone on the day, committee phone numbers are always available in the very first “info for members” link on our members page on the website.
- Recruitment Flyer (to print and put up at your local library/cafe etc!)
- IWCB Youtube Channel – for recordings of our current repertoire
- Public Facebook Page
- Facebook Members Group
- Current Repertoire List (Refer to this list during rehearsals to make sure your band folder is up to date!)
- Original music is to be used at performances. Please do not take original music home – instead email email@example.com for information on practice parts. Each instrument folder contains two manila folders – one for “concert” music and the other for “community” music. You can use the link above to help keep your folder organised and up to date.
- For practice parts please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Originals are not to be taken home, though should always be used at rehearsals and concerts.
Members Mailing List
Not receiving our members emails? Add yourself to our members list here. If you have already done so then please check your junk/spam folder.