Or add to your calendar through the below links:
Concert 1 – Sat 27 March
Concert 2 – Sat 5 June
Concert 3 – Sat 21 August
Kids’ Proms – Sat 11 September
Concert 4 – TBC (22 Nov or 4 Dec)
Strike Up the Band!
TBC: Please note this date will not be confirmed until the council confirms whether the hall is available.
Date: Saturday 27 March
Venue: MARRICKVILLE TOWN HALL (please note venue has changed)
Time: Please arrive at 2pm. Performance 4pm – 6:15pm.
Dress: Concert Black.
Repertoire List: Concert order subject to change
|Strike up the Band!|
|English Folksong Suite|
|Remembering the Remarkables|
|Wake me up before you go|
|An American in Paris|
|Frank Sinatra in Concert|
Phone Numbers: If you need to contact someone on the day, committee phone numbers are always available in the very first “info for members” link on our members page on the website.
- Recruitment Flyer (to print and put up at your local library/cafe etc!)
- IWCB Youtube Channel – for recordings of our current repertoire
- Public Facebook Page
- Facebook Members Group
- Current Repertoire List (Refer to this list during rehearsals to make sure your band folder is up to date!)
- Original music is to be used at performances. Please do not take original music home – instead email email@example.com for information on practice parts. Each instrument folder contains two manila folders – one for “concert” music and the other for “community” music. You can use the link above to help keep your folder organised and up to date.
- For practice parts please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Originals are not to be taken home, though should always be used at rehearsals and concerts.
Members Mailing List
Not receiving our members emails? Add yourself to our members list here. If you have already done so then please check your junk/spam folder.