Documents & Links
IWCB Member Information 2020 (includes info on fees, apologies, concert dress, committee members, etc.)
Or add to your calendar through the below links:
10th Anniversary Concert
Date: Saturday 4 April (TBC)
Venue: Leichhardt Town Hall (TBC)
Time:Please arrive at 2pm. Performance 4pm – 6:15pm.
Dress: Concert Black.
Parking: Parking might be difficult. Allow time and expect to have to walk a little. If you have a heavy instrument and can’t get a good parking spot, call someone to meet you so you can drop it off.
Repertoire: Concert order subject to change!
Facebook event: Coming Soon!
Phone Numbers: If you need to contact someone on the day, committee phone numbers are always available in the very first “info for members” link on our members page on the website.
- Recruitment Flyer (to print and put up at your local library/cafe etc!)
- IWCB Youtube Channel – for recordings of our current repertoire
- Public Facebook Page
- Facebook Members Group
- Current Repertoire List (Refer to this list during rehearsals to make sure your band folder is up to date!)
- Original music is to be used at rehearsals and performances. Please do not take original music home – instead email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on practice parts. Each instrument folder contains two manila folders – one for “concert” music and the other for “community” music. You can use the link above to help keep your folder organised and up to date.
- For practice parts please email email@example.com. Originals are not to be taken home, though should always be used at rehearsals and concerts.
Members Mailing List
Not receiving our members emails? Add yourself to our members list here. If you have already done so then please check your junk/spam folder.